In this section, you’ll find Common University Data Ontario (CUDO) – a central source of comprehensive and detailed information about each of our universities. This includes information about:
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.
You’ll also find information about the Council of Ontario Finance Officers (COFO) and their initiatives, including:
- Financial reports and highlights;
- Reporting guidelines;
- Members-only portal;
- List of COFO members;
- University financial statements.
Ontario’s universities have worked together to develop and compile data to create CUDO – a central source of comprehensive and detailed information about each of our universities.
Financial Data (COFO)
The Council of Ontario Finance Officers (COFO) provides detailed financial information concerning the revenue and expenses for the sector.
This data series provides detailed multi-year information about applications, enrolment, funding, student financial assistance, faculty information, degrees awarded and graduates’ employment outcomes.
Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) Statistics
The OUAC compiles application statistics for Undergraduate, Teacher Education, Medical School, Law School and Rehabilitation Sciences. Confirmation statistics are compiled for Undergraduate and Teacher Education.