COFO Online Reporting System
Submit your article if you are a member
COFO members can submit their reports on-line through the COFO Online Reporting System. The instruction manual to guide members on how to use the COFO online reporting system can be found below.
To go to the COFO Online Reporting System, please click here.
Find the manual and the information it provides here
COFO members can find the following information in the manual:
- Security – describes security protocols, including setting up new users, deactivating users and changing passwords
- Template – describes how to upload templates and elimination forms
- COU – verifies the COFO Template or Elimination form, describes the approval process for submissions
- Static Reports – describe how users can export the report into Excel or PDF formats
- Customized Reports – describe how to generate customized reports, as well as export these reports into Excel
Read the COFO manual on online reporting:
For additional information related to COFO financial reporting, please contact: